What will save you if you your heart stops? An AED. Once every two minutes someone dies from sudden cardiac arrest. It can strike anyone at anytime. Often, there is no previous history of heart trouble.
The chance of surviving an out of hospital sudden cardiac arrest is less than 5%. If an automated external defibrillator (AED) is applied to the patient within the first two minutes of the arrest, the chance of survival is 80%. Anyone, trained or untrained, can use an AED.
Are you curious about what steps to take to impliment an AED program at your workplace? Visit our Philips and/or HeartSine AED Program Checklist for more information.
Heartsine Samaritan 350P Public Access Defibrillator (PAD) $1225
The Heartsine Advantage:
- 8 year Factory Warranty
- Lightweight. At 2.4lbs you can take it on a hike
- Lowest cost of overall AED ownership with replacement battery and pads included in one package
- Best indemnification policy in the industry
- Sophisticated SCOPE™ Biphasic waveform technology adjusts patient impedance to maximize effective shock delivery
- Only mainstream device on the market with an untarnished regulatory history
- Designed for ease of use 90 minutes of easy to download ECG event recording
- Adult Pads and Battery (PAD-PAK) with a four year shelf life
- FREE durable carry case with zipper
- FREE Physicians Prescription
- FREE Saver EVO Software
Please contact us for more information or to purchase.